Michael is a well-traveled, 30-something American expat with three degrees in anthropology and a life-long fascination with gambling. He grew up playing poker for bubble gum with his brothers, and got interested in online gaming a few years ago when a university chum introduced him to the joys of playing poker on the internet. Since then, he has been keeping up with the latest developments in the industry, and writing for a network of online gambling sites.
Michael contributes to Gambling Results by following online gambling news devlopments, by writing reviews of internet gaming websites, and by studying up on gambling legislation around the world. You can contact him by writing to email@example.com.
Trending Gambling Results:
Recent articles by this author:
- Playtech Makes a Move on the US Market
- Legal Online Gambling Coming to Atlantic City?
- Online Poker Sites Raise Money for Earthquake-Stricken Haiti
- Estonia Regulating Online Gambling, One Step at a Time
- UK to license, regulate foreign gambling operators
- Wink Bingo Sold for $96,000,000
- PartyGaming attributes growth to better bonuses, new games, and bigger jackpots
- Bet on Sports at Work - 4 Americans Lose Jobs for Fantasy Football
- Online Casino Pro Cryptologic Signs With BetClic SportsBook
- PKR Poker nominates players of the year