John is a US expat, living in Budapest, Hungary. As a student of Political Science and an ardent gambler, John finds joy writing about the changes happening in gambling law worldwide. As a young student John and his friends played Hold’em on the school bus for lunch money. He often went home hungry.
Once John discovered the internet he sharpened his gambling skills through online advice and tips. He became quite keen on the ideas of sportsbooks and helped run the march madness bets in university. John is now devoted to helping other gamblers enhance their performance through the internet.
Recent articles by this author:
- Modern Day Robin Hood Helps Families in Need With Blackjack Winnings
- Mysterious Australian Tries to Sell of Millions of Ladbrokes Clients’ Personal Details
- Debate over Gambling Issue Continues to Intensify in Alabama
- Las Vegas Back On The Rise: First Profit Made in 2 Years
- Study’s Surprising Results Indicate Overall Loss in Poker Wins
- Ladbrokes Refuses to pay £7.1 Million Over White Christmas Due to “Error”
- $87.5 Million Casino Raid Halted by Judge in the Middle of the Night
- Illegal Gambling at Cockfights in Texas Result in 150 Arrests
- Poker Playing Priest Wins and Donates $100K to Catholic Church
- Belgian Gambling Laws to Restrict Online Casino Games